Custom String and Cables
Strings and Services
8190X The Ultimate Bowstring Material
Every TAZ Archery bowstring is made from 100% Dyneema Fiber. Dyneema comes in various grades. 8190Xtreme bowstrings are made from an SK90 grade Dyneema, the highest grade Dyneema fiber available for bowstrings. 8190Xtreme bowstrings give you several significant advantages:
- 15% stronger than other bowstrings
- No shoot-in-time — a Huge advantage
- Superior accuracy and Speed
- Greater consistency
- Longer lasting
- More durable
- Looks the same a year later from the day they are put on.
HALO SERVINGS, AND MAJESTIC SERVINGS
- 100% tightly braided Spectra suitable for end or center serving. Highest durability. 014" white turns clear when wound tightly.
- .014 makes for a tighter cleaner serving with great breaking strength
- .019 Halo and Majesty are used for all Center servings.
- TAZ servings are guaranteed not to move or slip in an conditions.
Pre-Stretched All TAZ bowstrings are made using our exclusive and unique Stretching method. This system essentially pre-stretches the stands of Dyneema at the higher level. The result is a bowstring that experiences virtually no movement which means your TAZ Bowstring will take just a few shots to shoot it. All strands pre-stretched at the 600 pounds of pressure, eliminating movement What does this mean to you? No shoot in time, guaranteed!! NO peep sight rotation. No serving separation.
Quality Checked Each and every TAZ bowstring is checked and re-checked by quality control professionals to assure that your TAZ bowstring will perform from the very first shot. Your TAZ bowstring will be right — TAZ Guarantees Them!!
Assembled by Hand A TAZ bowstring is made 100% by hand (not by machines) buy experienced String Technicians Assures high performance, unmatched quality.
*Made in the U.S.A COLORS *Go to bcyfibers.com for color selection